Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Birthday ... and a shameless plug.

julia wade photography

Today I turn 28. 28 years old. I feel like I have a lot of amazing running years left in me, right? I hear 30s are the best. So there you go. Happy Birthday, Julia.

And for my shameless plug, head over to my brand new photography website and blog, where I'm giving away a free session to anyone who lives in the lower 48. :)
Thanks for all the love and support on this blog.  I am so glad I have a space here where I can vent frustrations, share victories (CONGRATS KAYLYNN) and Love to Run.

XOXO,
J

2 comments:

  1. This is an incredible website and I love your photography, you capture such simplicity through your pictures...you can see it in everyone's faces. Wow, I just love it.
    In which state are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much meg!!! you are too sweet. i'm currently in north carolina. lived in cali for almost 5 years and am a born and bred utahn. :)

    ReplyDelete